Tuesday, May 24, 2005

no more soup for you

I'm supposed to be in Colorado today.
I was supposed to be in Colorado yesterday too.
I am supposed to be in Colorado tommorow

But I wasn't, am, and will be not.

My lungs are acting like I got pneumonia... jerks. I cant quit coughing. Last time I spent a night at ten thousand feet, I went up fine and came back down with my lung full of fluid. I don't wanna find out what would happen now. I'm still kinda bummed. I rather be there then here. I'm technically still on vacation cause I never did the paper work to take back the vacation hours. I kinda abused that yesterday. I came in at noon, which was kinda nice. I did that mornings and afternoons work in the couple hours. It was actually kinda nice to have a task that takes a while. Dont get me wrong I'm not saying that I'm that good, it's just how long the jobs are taking me now. Usually to streach stuff out, while still making deadlines, I do a job then check e-mail, then do a job, then write in the blog, etc....

So today I didn't. I just did all of it. I so shoulda came in at noon today. But I didn't. I could go home, I am scheduled for vacation time today, but I'd be bored. So wadda ya do? Man I lead a rough life. I guess today will be a photoshop day. I haven't done that in a while..... execpt for the flog but that only took a second. Somebody send me some pictures to quistofur@hotmail.com so I can play today. I'll post them on the other blog that I'm catching flak for not keeping up with.

Until then... I wonder how much safaries cost in kenya. I'm gonna go check.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Hey...this weekend. Canoing and a cookout with some cool Illinois people and possibly some cool bluffton people. And I would be stupendously overjoyed if you came too. :D




How much are safari's in Kenya going for these days?

Luke said...

safaris in Kenya...no apostrophe..oops.

Anon said...

You should go to IL this weekend...but don't wait til the cookout/canoeing, k? :)


(I gotta ask... is it canoing or canoeing? 'cause neither look right, and unbelievably enough there's no spell checker for use when leaving comments!)