Monday, May 09, 2005

Humbled

I put on my new shoes and a feeling hits me like a ton of bricks.

It's just new shoes right?

Not a big deal.

The old ones made the bottoms of my feet bleed when I walked all day in them.

So I bought new ones.

That easy.

yet.....

I wonder how many people just dream of new shoes.
I wonder how many people dont even have shoes.

and I have more then one pair, and I just bought another.

why don't I see that as the blessing it is?

why do I gloss over it as "just" new shoes.

amazing what God can use to help me realise how insanely blessed I really am.
Thank you Father, for giving me new shoes.

3 comments:

Luke said...

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

i'm there with you brother. God has blessed me so much yet i take it all for granted. the question is what will you do now that you have realized how blessed you are?

Julie said...

THE HUNT CLUE:

http://dmfehr02.blogspot.com/
Check out the first entry that listed objectives.