Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Another day

another dr pepper.

oh wait...

:(

to those of you who didn't know I actually "quit" that nasty habit.... pretty much
Last week and today I think I only went to the vending machine twice. I think. It has become such a habit that I would get to go get something to eat and come back with a pop and wonder how I got it. So I would go back to the vending maching for a candy bar and come back with another pop. Oh so sad but true.

Today will be exceptionally hard because I was running later then ususal this morning and I forgot my water bottle. I'm drinking about a liter and a half a day. execpt for when I dont have it. I didn't bring any cash today either... this does not look good.

There's a fountain free
tis in the breakroom you see
And I would haste oh haste to go drink
but it's way over there
and it's taste is not fair
and when the water comes out it looks pink.

it so gross (it so gross)
to take a drink from that place
it's so wrong (it's so wrong)
to let that water touch my face
there's no way (theres no way)
I am drinking from there
I would rather pull out my hair.



(sigh)
gonna be another long day

No comments: