Friday, May 13, 2005

Cheddar chesse crackers

welp...

I got my computer up and going. Kinda

MOST of the programs have the glitches worked out.

I think I got my ppd's installed in all my programs.

But my dongle isn't working.

stupid dongle.

called teck support again which made me happy

got a case number and promise to get back with me which makes me not

but it's friday and I got paid so I'm happy

but my camping trip was cancelled because the wusses are afraid of rain which makes me not

but Me Jud and Tim might do something so that KINDA makes up for it....
I'd rather be camping. Weather doesn't really matter.

BUT... oh well...
wusses.

I just got a call from the artwork systems teck guy. Kinda a jerk. But he fixed it. I think this was one of those "oh my word you don't know this and youare wasting my time" kinda guy. Oh well, takes all kinds to make the world go round.

BUT AT LEAST IT'S FRIDAY RIGHT??

I got a paper cut today too.
And I cut myself on a corner of a table...
how?

I have no Idea. HOW DOES ONE CUT HIMSELF ON A "CORNER" OF A ROUNDED EDGE TABLE??

But for some reason, it's all good. I don't really mind and I felt like giggling all day at my days today and yesterday. I know why but I'm not telling. But it's all good. Ed Ringger once told me it's the little things that make the big difference, but in the same breath he told me not to fret the small stuff. It useta TOTALLY confused the tar outta me. But then it occured to me, there are two different types of "little things". The kind that mean alot and the kind that means nuthin. I can't sit here and type out which ones are which. You gotta figure out those things by yourself. Once that is done, life is just....

wow.

so life is wow.

and dongles and teck guys and papercuts and tables that are out to get me and computers that like to ramdomly meltdown mean nuthin cause..I'm running blind on the wheels of faith
I'm groovin to a beat of a heart that prays
Hangin on every word HE says
I get a little stronger every day.

:)

2 comments:

Luke said...

I wanna know why you're giggling.

Chris said...

I giggle because I happy
I giggle because I free
His eye is on the sparrow
and His eye never leaves me.