Wednesday, September 07, 2005

if

if i could find the perfect job it would be to sit at a desk on the 50th floor of a glass building and stare out the window like I was pondering the weight of a mighty decision, like where to take my wife to eat for lunch. And I would have a big desk with NOTHING on it execpt a lamp cause the computer would be intragrated into the desk and I would have a cinema screen on the wall.

OR

I would be like a national geographic photographer and me and my wife would travel the world and take pictures of animals that no one has ever seen before...


OR

I would be like one of those guys who gets bored and modifies the company website to say hi to people....
:) NOT LIKE I EVER DID THAT.... k i lied.

yeah....
tha'd be cool

Know what?
I missed livis birthday.

I KNOW!! I KNOW!!
but see it totally wasnt my fault. I KNEW that her birthday was on the 4th. I just didn't know when the fourth WAS. my bad.
So everyone who reads this, please hit comment and say happy birthday to my little sister.

11 comments:

megs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!! hey chris if it makes you feel any better i pretty much forgot my dad's birthday and would have too except for teh fact taht my sister called me trying to find my dad. like you said... it's not taht i forgot it was the 5th, just when exactly the 5th WAS!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Liv!

Anon said...

Happy Birthday Liv!!

Luke said...

Happy birthday to my little sister!












ha, get it? I said "to my little sister!"....ha...

uhh....

guys?

Tifani said...

Happy Birthday Livi! Seesh Christ...you are a miserable brother. OK that was harsh...I really do luv you!

Tifani said...

ack....that was supposed to say CHRIS

Chris said...

you wouldn't believe how many people do that.
it cracks me up!! sounds like you are swearing!

Thanks guys! keep them coming!!
HAPPY BIRTDAY LIVIGIRL!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liv!! Hope you had a good day. Maybe Janelle will help Chris remember next year.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday liv :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liv!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Livi!!!
(oh.)
(wadayamean today isn't the 4th??? I'm sure it's the 4th cuz I went to church today and the 4th is on a Sunday, right?)