Wednesday, September 21, 2005

insanity rules

Oh, this is a story 'bout a guy named chris
And he lived in a sewer with his hamster pal
But the sanitation workers really didn't approve
So he packed up his accordion and had to move
To a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree
And he worked in a nasal decongestant factory
And he played on the company bowling team
And every single night he had a strange recurring dream
Where he was using gardenhose to battle sour cream
But that's really not important to the story

Well, the very next year he met a dental hygienist
With a spatula tatooed on her arm
But he didn't keep in touch
And he lost her number
Then he got himself a job on a tator tot farm
And he spent his life-savings on a split-level cave
Twenty miles below the surface of the Earth
And he really makes a might fine jelly bean and pickle sandwich
For what it's worth

Then one day I was in the forest trying to get a tan
When I heard the tortured screaming of a funny little man
He was caught in a bear trap and I set him free
And the guy that I rescued was grateful as could be
And it turns out he had a printing company
So he gives me a job and whaddya know
now I do graphic design and scream all day at the nexus workflow




i....


must....


GET..

FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

8 comments:

natz said...

(big smile) i miss you, chris. excellent story.

Anonymous said...

yer screwy

dude...are me and megan the only ones who comment on your blog?

where'd all the cool people go? why didn't they take me with them? :O is there some message i'm missing here?

Anon said...

We didn't all leave...just the talkative ones, I guess.

Luke said...

I'm still around some.

Julie said...

who left?

Chelsie said...

Yeah...I didn't leave either!

Brooke said...

huh?

Chris said...

HA!!
and here I thought they left!!
:)
hi guys,
how are ya?