Tuesday, May 31, 2005

a journey

I made it home and made it back with someone that helped me with a lot more then just a drive. Neat Neat weekend. I went back illinois to be with my family and I got so much more then I thought I would.

Great lessons learned.

Lessons about being dead to self. Lessons about surrendering to God. Lessons about forgiveness all over again. Lessons about giving all doubt all fear all worries to God cause He alone can handle them. Lessons about guidence, lessons about FAITH and letting completely go again and again and getting my fingers out of it and giving God the wheel.

Lessons about when I am slightly stressed is a bad time to check blood pressure. Lessons about driving an automatic Jeep is still as exciting as driving a manual jeep. Although it still would be better with the top off. :)

I learned alot this weekend, How God takes care of those who surrender to him and allow him to.
I surrender all, and I am blessed.
no matter what.

6 comments:

Tifani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUISTOFUR!!!

Chris said...

THANK YOU TIF!!

Anon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!! :)

Glad you had a good weekend!

Sounds like lots of good lessons. I'm thankful that God never stops teaching us. And I pray we will never stop learning.

Chris said...

THANK YOU DONA!!!

M said...

Happy birthday,friend. I didn't forget. Truly. And by the way, don't be dumb. ;-) Bordering, bordering.....ahem. THANKS FOR BEING COOL.

Chris said...

THANK YOU MITCH!! yer cool too ya know.