Friday, May 20, 2005

part five: going with the flog

Thanks jimmy
B

Wondering what was so dangerous but not willing to find out, he accepted the flogs offer. So off they went down the path. It was a good thing the lad had accepted the flog offer for the path had many times come to a cross. The flog seeming to have been there and back a hundred times before turned this way and then that. Countless times they had turned left and then right and sometimes not turning at all but always at the same pace with out hesitation. After a while the creature led the lad to a small cove where it stopped and layed down. Thinking that the creature needed a rest the lad stopped and looked for a place to sit. For they had been traveling for quite sometime. As the creature lay down, it put it's back to the lad and soon it rolled over to face him.

"Hello! Quite a start you gave me. I say quite a start! I say, are you lost?"

The poor young man was now quite confused.

"Well....." started the young man. At a complete loss of words the young man began to stammer...
"I..... that is..... you..."

"I say a rather dim witted creature you must be. Indeed. But now we can't have a conversation before introductions now can we?"

Getting frustrated with the flog the lad started "But we just....."

"NOW NOW!! I say NOW NOW!! Entirely too rude I say for such an ugly creature to interrupt in the middle of introductions! Entirely too rude INDEED!"

"BUT I know you already!! We had just met! You are a flog!"

"A FLOG INDEED! One can just look at me and that would seem apparent! Entirely too rude."

All fear was begining to be replace with frustration for the poor lad and he began"You were just..."

"Enough! I say INDEED! Enough! I don't know what you are or what your purpose is but WE have ways of dealing with unrulely youth!"

At that the flog jumped form it's position and......










Is anyone else getting bored with this story?
Really.

6 comments:

Anon said...

nope. not bored. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ The Dona.

But if you want a great and quick ending I still think you should just kiss the Flog.

sha la la la la don't be shy!

What can it hurt??

Luke said...

go on and, kiss the girl!

Anonymous said...

you wanna kees the flog, you wanna kees the flog, wo wo!

Anonymous said...

Wait! Hold it!

Stop with the singing!!!

[cricket curping]

I SAID QUIET!!!!

[total pitch-black silence]

Ok, wheew! That's better...

I thought the Flog was of the masculine persausion. I think it a bit confusing for the children in this audience,[cough] Luke [cough], to read a story were our hero kisses another male! EEEWWW!!

So can we please first clarify that the Flog is indeed a beautiful princess that just looks like a male lion/frog?

Brooke said...

It's a girl.

...you wanna *pause* kiss de gurl