Monday, May 09, 2005

Lunch with Jud

helped me see a couple things.

one
it doesn't matter how much a1 sauce you put on a well done piece of steak. It just doesn't.

two
his mom carves off all the fat, bad bad Aleta.

three
I got nuthin else but ya cant say one and two without a three

MY SHOES SHOULD BE HERE IN LIKE 30 MIN!!!!!!!
I'd be new shirts too but I'm having a hard time justifing 150 dollars on two shirt/jackets/thingys in the summer. Maybe for cool/semi cold jeep evenings. But I got some baja jackets perfect for those. Still havent got the oil pan out yet, the last bolt is wedged between the pan and the engine mount. Very uncool. I have even thought about getting a grinder but that kinda defeats the purpose of fixing an oil pan that leaks. The gas tank is another issue. My landlord would kill me if I put a hole in the ground where the garage used to be, if the explosion didn't do if first. But It needs to be fixed. I can't have gas leaking on my exhaust pipe now can I?

No comments: