Monday, May 23, 2005

Disney's The Little Flog

OH MY WORD
You guys are hilarious!!

Did we forget what the flog looked like???
Let me refresh...



Yeah um..... no. YOU kiss that. Cause I'm not making my character do it.

BUT I did think of a proper ending.




As the flog leaped the lad closed his clenched his eyes shut waiting for the impact. What he felt was a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey are you going home or what?" came a famalier voice.

"Um.... what?" He raised his head and sat up. The sound of the server humming and his computer hard drive purring filled his ears.

"It's like five thirty! You working late on a project?"

"uhh.. I don't think so..." He looked around and the office and heard the hum of the servers, the shuffling of papers by the nearby receptionist, all but the low rumble of the presses, for it was past five and all the pressmen have gone home.

"Hey man you allright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. we'll see you tommorow." As he reached foward to shut off his computer, his last thought at work was. "Well, it woulda been cool."

6 comments:

Brooke said...

So....Chris is thinking about kissing his boss??

...sha la la la don't be shy....


uh...

Luke said...

What Chris kissed his boss and all the print workers?! That's crazy.

HEY EVERYBODY, GUESS WHAT CHRIS DID!

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Honestly, I think it was a brilliant transition from the daydream back to reality!

However, I do find it a little odd that you have a subconscious desire to kiss your boss. You should really deal with this issue instead of projecting you problems onto imaginary characters ;)

"You wanna kees de boss, you wanna kees de boss, wo wo!"

Chris said...

WELL.... my boss IS a brother of the apostolic church...

Dere I see him
Standing dere across de way
he always got a lot to say
after the greetings brothra

so I don't say a word
not a single word
I go on and greet de boss.

Luke said...

Chris...quite frankly...I miss you brother.

Chris said...

:)

I MISS YOU TOO LUKE!!