Monday, May 02, 2005

Drink water

I'm done

NO more.

I'm done with my ambition to be the first human to drink so much pop that my blood would be carbonated.

Just thought you would like to know.

Not a ton to babble although it is almost 4:30 and I'm just now writing. Semi-busy day. Deli with the boss at noon, kinda cool. Made a new pictures form my other blog, kinda fun. Updated my profile. Normal day. I totally didn't have time to make dad a card for his birthday this weekend. I'll do it tonight. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA BEAR.

what else.....

man I lead a boring life.

wouldn't it be cool if somehow.....
some guy shows up at my door saying that I have to go with him (a matter of national security). So I have no choice but to go with him and I have to get blind folded to go to an undisclosed location and when I get there, I get debriefed on how they expect some criminal mastermind to come to my company and get some work done on some pictures photoshoping some people in and out for undisclosed reasons and I have to play along and some how infultraite his organization by becoming a fulltime "photo enhancer" for his "company".

yeah that would be cool.

then I'd get like a gun and stuff...... or at least a tazer. Yeah that'd be cool, a tazer. I bet my bosses's brother's dog would make some funny noises if it got zapped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'll email you in the am.

What other blog?

I love you,

Dad

Chris said...

hey poppers,

My other blog is http://quispicts.blogspot.com
it's a place where I put a lot of my photoshop stuff.

love you too dad

Chris said...

sheesh...
those Indiana Girls....
shameless