Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday hiku

(hiku)

I wish I woulda gone
but it rained and they wussed out
but it's all good now

instead we played golf
I mean we did saturday
but not on friday

and now it's monday
happy bright sunny monday
and I have no voice

but it is all good
cause I think it's kinda fun
to sit here and hum

(/hiku)

It sounds like I'm purring when I hum and my voice is like this.
That's what my sister said.
She was rubbing my neck and I hummed and she got the giggles cause she said I was purring and then I started laughing and she stated laughing and I started laughing harder, and she stared crying she was laughing so hard.....

I miss livi.

2 comments:

M said...

I used to know it
the meaning of a haiku
haiku spelled 'haiku'

I'm a nerd, I know
but I love my English job
it's the best ever

good thing my friends care
even when I'm annoying
haiku spelled 'haiku'

Chris said...

haykooo?