Wednesday, May 04, 2005

iwantgimmie's

WELP....

The goverment people never showed up last night. Kinda dissapointed. So here I sit.....
No bad guys to fight, just the massive temptation of this oakley catalog Simon passed to me.

I had no clue they made so much stuff!!

From Rash Guard surfing shirts
70

to wake boarding shorts
55

to cool tshirts
22

to really cool short sleeve button downs
48

to flippin sweet coverts and arc jackets
90+65

to all sorts of sandals
65

to dirt bike goggles
60

to sun glasses with with i pod compatable headset BUILT IN!! (i had to go the bathroom after reading that one)
395 (for the cheep ones)

to backbpacks to dufflebags to watches to belts to.....
125+130+400+35......

my brain just fused
grand total of gimmeiwant's minus a couple (I haven't been surfing since I lived out west and I haven't been on a bike since I lived In Illinois... so we don't really NEED those two things now do we?)

= what I paid for my truck........

maybe I might just give the catalog back to simon....

5 comments:

Luke said...

see...we're not supposed to love money right...so I just try and spend it as fast as possible so that I don't cling to it and grow to love it!! See...you do see right?.........right?

Chris said...

OR like I do... just use a credit card and don't even worry about it.

I gotcher back luke.
Isa thinkin weez on the right track.

Brooke said...

NOTE TO SELF: Steer clear from the influences of Luke, Chris and Vanessa!

Chris said...

Read the last post about being bored and wanting something to happen. That should explain.
Hey alan, wanna go camping on the 13&14th? I heard Max is hosting at the bahr's stripmine pit. The bass are getting huge.

Anonymous said...

Drive 12 hours to sit thorugh a wedding....
or
bass fishing...

Drive 12 hours to sit thorugh a wedding....
or
bass fishing...

hmmmm...

Is there room for one more at that campout?