Monday, April 11, 2005

knock knock...

whos there?

drained...


really you too?


yup


like how drained?


so drained tha...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


My weekend rocked.
Excellent talks
excellent friends
excellent times in excellent jets having excellent talks with excellent friends.
AND
excellent pictures which I will NOT be posting because my stupid flickr account is full for this month....

stupid flickr.... not so excellent

this on this Washington DC trip to go see alan that were not excellent:
um.......
24 hours in a day are not enough
2 days in a weekend are not enough
the fact that the human body needs sleep (I always hated that fact)

know what?
I need a haircut.

2 comments:

Anon said...

somthing about this trip to DC to see Alan that was not so excellent: the sunburn on the back of my neck (but it's a very small price to pay--soooo worth it!).

something about this trip to DC that was excellent: the CHERRY BLOSSOMS!!! ;)

Chris said...

YOU GOT SUNBURN???

HAHAHHahahahahahaaaaaaa
aaaaa
a

aaaaaa

ahah

hahaha

aaaawe man.

tanks dona ewe rok.


WHAT??
BLOSSOMS??
SWEET!!