Friday, April 22, 2005

End of a day

Buncha tornados yesterday grazed Fort Scott. Kinda weirded me out with all the sirens going off. Nuthin more to say about that. I still have my house.

Kinda cool that I didn't have time to bolg today. Contrary to popular belief I prefer days like this. But nuff said about that.

Simon kept cheating at playing tag today. HE kept calling a new base every five seconds and wouldn't give me time to reach for it. I called "nelson is base" but he said you cant do that because people move and they can't be base. Besides nelson would probably end up beating the tar outta someone. I hear supervisors are allowed to do that..... especially when someone is playing tag at work and they are base. Boy I wish he intimidated me more, probably make life a lot easier on him.

I made a dog choke today. The bossman's brother has this toy schnowzer he has been bringing to work lately. I think the little ankle biter want's to pick a fight with the world, which I find hilarious because if you sneeze hard enough the dog would get blown away. So I walk into the office and the dog is eating a.. I don't even know. ANYWAY it sees me and is about ready to do it's usual freakout but it was in the middle of swallowing when I walked in. It took a breath to bark and something went down the wrong tube. It wouldn't of been so funny if the dog would of just coughed it out, but it had it's mind set on barking.
The result really made me smile... for the rest of the day.
ahhhhh good day.

1 comment:

Chris said...

True....

so true...

I live right by the state border and I took a buncha friends cruisin in my jeep once. We inadvertenly ended up in missouri and I said "Hey guys, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore"

no one laughed. Not even a snicker.

I think a requirement for living in Kansas is to not think any wizard of oz jokes are not funny. Well I'm in trouble cause I thought it was stinkin hilarious.

vanessa
you rock
I miss you
thanks for commenting