Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Weird mood

Stuff changes.

It's life, It's totally my life.

always change.

That's all life is..
I series of changes

only one thing stays the same.
The love of the Christ for me.

But sometimes I wish that stuff would just stop for a while
So I can enjoy what is
Time flys to fast.
way to fast

but it's not a bad thing it's just life.
People come and go through out life.
Babies are born and people leave this earth to meet the deeds that they have done where there will be no setting sun.

Ya ever just want to stay this old?
I mean not like forever..
just for a while.
for a bit longer
just to hang on to....
I don't know whatever

but things change
people change
I've changed a heck of a lot
even in the last year, tons of things changed
I pray all change was to the glory of the Lord
new chapters all the time
but before a new one can start an old one must finish
ya ever read a long book with no chapters?
I bet it would be weird and hard to follow.

just in a weird mood that's all.

weird... kinda a funny word

wired

word

the weird wired word wrote wrong way while winging white wands wackaly.

k i made wackaly up....

:)

weirdo

No comments: