Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A letter to a friend

Hey I read your blog today and I was wondering who the guy was.... until I kept reading. :)

I never could keep a journal. I tried once and ended up burning it. I never understood how it worked. I almost envy you for being able to write in one. I once tried writitng a letter to Jesus but that didn't work either because I couldn't put feeling into it. I know they don't have a mail box in heaven so why write a letter when I can express my thoughts in my head just the same in fellowship with God? BUT THEN SOMETIMES I wonder If I have thoughts that I just cant get out and it takes either a journal or a best friend or something like a physcrist (or however you spell that) to get it out. I dunno. AND SOMETIMES I wonder if the moon is really made of cheese and if noah's flood killed fish too and why diet dr pepper tastes NOTHING like regular dr pepper when everybody says it does.

questions that will never be answered... but they don't bug me anymore, which is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Anyhoo I'm glad you went on a date with Jesus. I need to again soon. We would go crusin in my jeep all the time til we broke it. We had great conversations. Sometimes we didn't even talk. We didn't need to talk, we just enjoyed being together. Sometimes it's too humbling to talk to him. I wonder why he even cares. Why we would get in the jeep with me. Why we would have such great converstions when I am nothing and he is everthing. But He doesn't see it. He see's me for what I am: forgiven..... because I asked him too. Honestly I don't understand, like so many other things I don't understand, but it doesn't keep me from believing. To believe what I am worth to him, but to understand what I am worth next to Him.

anyhoo your blog was very thought provoking and I'm glad you wrote it.
I hope you don't mind me sharing with everybody.
Have a wonderful whatever til I see you again.
Hopefully the Topeka thingy? (OH WOW DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT??)

anyhoo you rock.
see ya later

No comments: