Friday, April 15, 2005

prate to the core

:) <- (that's me smiling)

I wanna go to Japan. We should go. That is one cool culture. If anyone from Japan reads this, e-mail me and we will talk about hooking up somewhere Because I'll need a place to stay.

I wanna go.

BUT FIRST.

I wanna buy a car. I was looking at one of those TC coupes. Not one of those box thingys, but the sleek looking coupe. Me likey. And after I get that I'm driving to the north west coast with whoever wants to go with. I'm gonna pack a tent and a sleeping bag cause the summer it way too nice to spend in a hotel.

gas prices you say?

almost not a prolem with 30mpg.

I LOVE THE SUMMER

heck I love the winter, spring and fall too

but it's summer now.

and I cleaned my desk at work today..
and I can actually see the desktop
weird

and I'm back to drinking water.
I binged on dr pepper last week.
don't let mom know
I don't think she read this anyway.

I never though about that...

HI MOM!!

or if someone elses mom is reading this..

HI SOMEONE ELSES MOM!!

Today I am utilitzing valueable company by not only blogging BUT ALSO drawing house plans. Gotta do something....

I wore my favorite jeans today. They have a HUGE hole in the in the left knee. I think these are the rock climbing ones but I don't remember.

One time I was rock climbing and I got to a muddy 70 degreebluff edge that ended with a cliff and a river that was probably a lot closer then it looked (as things do whe you are that far above them). As I was going across gravity reminded me that it still existed and I started sliding in the mud. I didn't have any ropes cause this was freestyle. Anyhoo I see a root and put my weight on that which turned out to be a pretty terrible idea. The "root" turned out to be a large branch that got halfway buried in the mud and that helped nothing what-so-ever. So I fell.....

for a while...

yeah that hurt.

especially the part where my knee smacked a small out cropping of the cliff halfway down. I hit it so hard that It spun me pretty good and my jeans ripped, and thus my favorite jeans were born.... and a slight limp that you can only see if you look hard enough. Dad asked me once if I didn't like my body cause I punish it all the time.
I just love to live....
or at least I am learning too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me smile! :)

The rock climbing part sounds fun!

The falling part sounds kinda painful.

Anyway, have a great day!

Ashley D.