Tuesday, April 19, 2005

spaceman spiff

Stardate...
tuesday. 9:30 am


I have crashed on what looked to be a deserted plantet. My local star charts have called this desolate place Sekan Printing Company. There seems to be no Intelligent life anywhere. I think I scout around to scan for life forms and to see if I cant find a dr pepper machine.


Captians log 9:40


After scouting around (and finding a dr pepper machine) I have come across various life forms. I don't like the look of it at all. This seems to be a planet of a very hostile nature. Upon an area deemed "the back" by the locals, I have found many torture devices. All of which seem to provide a new and compleltely different means of pain to the one being tortured. The weary forlorn look of the workers seem to indicate that they have already been subject to the machines which they work on. A short stubby being is approacing. He seems to command respect amound the workers, I am guessing he is the boss. I better hide.


captians log 9:50


I have seemed to elude the "boss" with no small effort. He seems to know I am here and is looking for me. I am not all to willing to be subjected to the devices in the "back". I narrowly escaped by hiding in what looks like a water closet. Devices everywhere in the room were made so at the pull of a lever, running water would come out. Odd. It smelled terrible in there. After the threat had passed I gladly resumed my exploring of this sadistic planet. I am currently in what looks like to be a control room. The markings of the three spheres I have seen on the star chart by the name SEKAN PRINTING COMPANY are everywhere. It must be a form of brain washing to these lowly life forms. Probably a means of forcing loyality upon the unwilling beings . Contol devices are everywhere. The room humms with them. The beings in this room have particularly weired me out. They just stare at the screens, some of which are as blank as the beings looking at them. One seems that it recognizes me....

He's...

trying to communicate.

Maybe I can get some information out of it that will lead to replacement parts to my ship....
I wonder if I could bargan with it...


captians log 10:00


Too late. Maybe if I had gotten to him sooner. The being I tried to communicate with seemed to be the officer of this deck. Communication is deemed impossible as jibberish seemed to be his only means. I'm lead to believe that the brain washing symbols seemed to have already done their work on this poor creature as he was reluctant, even seemed clueless where I could find an atomic hyperdrive for my ship. As luck would have it he did not call for his superiors to report an intruder, but seemed to think I was also a slave of this cursed place..... this... this.. sekan printing company. He directed me an unoccupied work station, blurited out some incoherient commands and left. If only this is a communication station, then I could notify the command center and report that the rumors across the univese are true. That there is an illegal operation (run by a ruthless evil) of capturing unwilling beings and forcing, through torture and brain washing, to perform some task. A task which escapes me. I must find out more before contacting my superiors.


captians log 10:30



Diabolical.

Star Command will hear of this.

It seems that this whole operation is....

I shutter to think it.......

bent on the extinction of a speicies that is native to this planet.

After gathering my wits, I have decied to sleek my way to the place called "the back" by the local prisoners. It seems my first impressions of the sadisic palce were a bit off.. but not by much. The beings running the devices have not been subjected to the same machines in which they run (although I do not doubt in the slightest that, by the look on their faces, they were subjected to torture at one time). I have taken matter samples of one of the subjects that had just been finished being "processed" (a very unplesant task). It seems to be of organic matter with supports my torture chamber theroy. I did not regonize the matter (but did not expect to either after the torture) so I cross refrenced the alien DNA and found......

they were torturing dead trees.

what foul beings?
what desolate heart dead to all feeling?
what diabolic mind would do such a thing?

evil.

it is up to me now.
I must bring the down fall of this evil place.
this...
this....
planet Sekan printing company.

I will not let those trees die in vain.

the snot with with atomic hyperdrive.

I MUST SAVE THE TREES!!!!







alan B if you are reading this...
yeah that one was for you.

1 comment:

Chris said...

ALAN...

YOU ROCK