Monday, April 25, 2005

Dangerous times in boredom

You think I would learn my lesson.

When I get bored, psycho odd posts come out. The likes of Guy Einsam (which I have decied to repost in it's entirety in one post) or adventures of the hunter on Planet Rether or crashlanding on planet sekan printing are brought to life or suddenly I wonder what it would be like to be a fish. I still think It would be cool to be a fish. But that's not the point. I post when I have something to say, which is great, but i also post when I have nothing to say. Or I post whatever randomness is floating in my head, which is fine too. I would appologzie BUT this IS my blog and it IS aptly titled. SO with that being said, brace yourselves, I'm getting bored again.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Bring it on. I'm tired...tired Mondays are good signs of a great weekend...I'm tired.

M said...

Stream of consciousness writing technique--that's what your blog is. And it's stupendous!!!! :-P