Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I love.

Someone asked me what I loved the other day,
it felt really good to zone out and concentrate on those things.
Seems like lately I haven't thought on them enough
so I did and it was wonderful and I would like to share.

I love rain when it's warm outside

I love a good talk with great friends

I love climbing trees

I love climbing rocks

I LOVE CLIMBING

I love being outside in a place where you can't tell if anyone has ever been there

I love little kids

I love a fireplace when it's cold, I love taking off my shirt and laying in front of it and letting the fire warm my back

I love staring at the stars when it's super dark out

I love going to places that i have never been to before

I love exprierencing new things

I love being loved by others

I love honesty

I love intergrity in high places. I love working for people worth working for

I love water. I love the way it sounds when it goes over rocks and fallen branches

I love majestic things in nature that man couldn't possibably reproduce

I love that time in the morning between night and sunrise on camping trips where it's barely starting to get light and there is a haze in the forest. So peaceful.

I love that time in the summer between sunset and night

I love catching lightning bugs (fireflys)

I love a good dog. The Dog that's had a big day and just wants to lay down on my lap. I love it the most when the dog is bigger then me. I love a dog that has never been shown anything but love, because it doesn't know how to show anything but love back

I love going down a river and coming around the bend and seeing a eagle or a crane. I love it when the otters are so busy playing that they dont see or don't even care that you have stopped to watch.

I love a good snow in the country

I love being able to be completely honest with my closest of friends

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love you too man