Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Meet the parents

Well as luck would have it friday ended with no small anticipation. As I had hoped the world didn't end as it felt like it might, but saturday came and there we much rejoycing in the land. First thing in the morning Janelle and I headed to the wonderful land of Illinois to meet the parents.

We had a really neat weekend

Amazing how we get worried and stressed about the little things that can so easily be relieved by faith but we choose to hold onto them only to be shown later that there was no point. God is so good about the little things that make the big difference. Janelle, I am so glad you meshed that well with everbody. I love you and I can't hardly stand to wait til this friday. I love you.

3 comments:

megs said...

cheesie.... very cheesie!!

Luke said...

I love you too Chris!



oh wait....


You were talking to Janelle. :(

Chris said...

smile luke
I love you too.