Tuesday, July 19, 2005

oops

So I'm a heck of alot more alone now then I ever was before now that half of me is in KC and the rest of me is here in fort scott.

My band-aid for now: jeep.
:)

so there I was, crusin Fort scott, top off, windsheild down, sunglasses on.
Oh yeah.
two words for ya.
boo- yah

One extreamly obvious thing was missing but I tried to have fun anyway. So I stop in at sonic for a cherry vanilla COKE, (yeah you heard me) and I'm ready to pull out onto south national to head home (cause I wasn't enjoying it as much as I would be if SHE had been there and lately that's taking the fun out of ALOT of stuff)

when I did, I goosed it and let out the clutch a little quick cause a cars were coming from both directions.

problem: one thing sorta slipped my mind; the jeep's got a boatload more power then anything else I have driven in a long time.

effect: I complete my left hand turn and soon after put the thing into a powerslide past sonic and continue sideways and almost into oncoming traffic after I corrected it

result: what probably was one heck of a wicked looking exit from sonic and a pretty frazzled quistofur wondering what the heck just happened and a car in the oncomming traffic whos occupants probably need to change their pants.......all because I was thinking about a girl.
women. sheesh.

moral of the story:
um...
probably something about Janelle and a jeep I would guess....

7 comments:

Julie said...

whoops.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny

megs said...

gracious!! you ARE bad!! does janelle know she has this effect on you?

Luke said...

You need to give up on morals...you stink at morals.

M said...

Coke? Not Dr. Pepper? I stand amazed. :-)

I'm glad you're okay.

AND......take note (for anyone who suffers from this confusion).

Alot = A LOT

Two words. Common mistake. Big mistake. AND I don't typically correct grammar (typically ;-)), but I had to today after having a lovely discussion about the misuse of that word at an all day (all week, actually) seminar for AP English. So yea....corrected simply out of friendly love for all who may be deceived on the correct use of
A LOT.

Thank you. :-D

Chris said...

to michelle

ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT

so there

M said...

LOL!!!! At least you know how it's done now. ;-)