Friday, July 29, 2005

cryptic

thIs one is for you juLie.
sO.......
i had a though but it escaped me, oh how VEry me. i had a train of thought but mY mind has a way Of stiching tracks like yoU wouldn't believe. Just so you know that i did Actually have a thought. Not likE a Little one either. it was LikE something to do with after softball last night. i got to thinkin about it and it probablY really isn't a big deal tO anyone else bUt it was to Me. so i hAd a choice to maKE and it really wasn't a choice besause the answer caME before the question was asked. it had a lot to do with the verse that is below this post. so anyhoo i had a great evening last night. it even FElt a littlE chiLly in the jeep ride home which i abSOlutely love. And yet it wasn't even as cLose to as good as It would'VE been If she would have been there. we went for a cruise Last time she was in tOwn, actually found the house we'VE been looking for. bY cOmplete and total faith, eveything is working oUt. i stand amazed at his grace and glory made manifest in my heart since i have walked in faith like no other time in my life.

anyhoo. I better get back to slackin off.
it's almost five ya know. :)

1 comment:

Luke said...

Hey! I read your secret message! And I didn't even have to write it down. The toughest ones to catch are the one's at the beginning of hte sentences that are supposed to be there.