Thursday, July 07, 2005

PUH-THETIC!!!!

alright......

I admit it.
this is sad.

T-minus somewhere in the neighborhood of 42 hours and 45 mintues (give or take 10 minutes) til I see her and we leave for Illinois. OK...
Ok until then....
I'm gonna try to write/type/think about something that's not of her.
k...

here goes..

She's picking out fabric for dresses today,
I wonder what color she'll get.
I wonder if I'll have problems picking out a tie to go with it.
I wonder if she want's to go with me to pick out a tie.
Tha'd be cool.

hmmmm....

ok second try.

Got a new cell phone plan so I can talk to her more. I kinda blew my 600 outta the water last month. That was one heck of a bill. 1000 minutes plus free nights and weekends, that should do it.... maybe. She is so easy to talk to, so easy to trust, so easy to share everything with,the perfect gift from God to share my life with.....

wait that was about her too....
and it was really sappy too.
dang it.
umm..

I KNOW!! I'll talk about the jeep!
Never had a problem doing that before.

ummm..... still broke........ but janelle's got a jeep :)
She got it after I asked her to marry me. She tells me she's glad she got it after cause it probably would of gave her a complex wondering if I had asked her just so I could have another one. I told her that it's wasn't but It definately was an added bonus. She didn't think that was funny. I thought it was hilarious.

hey Janelle know what?
I love you.

Am I embarrassing you?
:)

4 comments:

Anon said...

uhmmm...Chris?
WHEN ARE Y'ALL GONNA BE IN KC???

The sink/kitchen is just not the same when Janelle's gone... :(

Have a super weekend in IL!

megs said...

umm what happened to chris? did he get abducted by aliens and they transplated his brain or something?? guess so.... *sigh* another one bites the dust... just kidding have a safe trip up here!

Luke said...

You're embarrassing me.


ok...so not really. I can't wait to see you again bro! Until then *greetings brother* (you know the drill)

M said...

Well, you know what they say. There's truth behind every joke. ;-)

At least he's biting the dust with enthusiasm. :-) Amen, amen.