Friday, July 08, 2005

Stupid Friday

Pet peeve number four hundred and three:

A friday that is acting like a monday:

Traits as such:

• little or no coorporation from computers
• little or no motivation to get the freakin things to work
• ya sneeze and the whole department comes to a screeching halt
• better start practicing the phrase "It's my fault" while tacking in a "that you are ugly" under the breath at the end
• I saw 1 oclock in the afternoon like twice on the clock
• time stops but the pain of today just goes on and on and on and on and on.

and last but not least: Janelle works the night shift at the hospital tonight. A friday night without her......

stupid friday.
If this friday was a deer, i'd hit it with a mac truck.

3 comments:

Luke said...

hey, I've got an idea!!

EMAIL LUKE SOME PICTURES OF JR. HIGH BOYS CAMP!

I mean, heck...he's only asked you three friggin' times. Sheesh...you'd think you're in love or something.

Julie said...

why did the whole department come to a screeching halt when you sneezed? Did you blow them away?

Anonymous said...

I had a life once that acted like a Friday. Oh wait I'm still living it.