Tuesday, June 07, 2005

On the outside looking into...

a blurb.

Not quit sure what that is but I bet it tastes like peach jam.
Ya ever had peach jam?

Love that stuff.

knowwhat?

BORED!!!!

man it's lonely at the top.
:P
Being boss is like
winning a free trip to.... um
subway

Had lunch with bossman Don today.
Cool guy, talked about responsibility.
I told him that resposibility was alot like my truck.
Execpt that My truck probably gets better gas milage then responsibility and I bet it's alot louder now that the muffler fell off and the paint is peeling off and..

what were we talking about?

I like subway.
FOOTLONG TUESDAYS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

and I like pickles too.

but not the kind that makes your cheeks pucker. (the ones on my face)
I hate those.

So summer is passing by and I have YET to go camping this year...
Something is seriously wrong
I have had like three invites so far.
2 to the old stripmine and one to colorado and I had to bail on each. This bites. I slept in my cocoon bag last night on the floor cause I was going through withdraw. I need to get a fireplace. That would rock. Or I could light the tree in the back yard on fire. Tha'd be cool for a while til ithe firemen come and I try to explain how lighting hit my tree during a..... freakish...
invisible.... mute.. thundersto.... ok bad idea.

But instead I'm here.
Wondering what it would be like to visit switzerland.
Or Alaska.
I wanna see the orcas by the northwest coast.
I wanna see the redwood forrest.
I wanna go camping at yellowstone.

but INSTEAD...

I sit here and wonder what I'm gonna have for supper.
I should try to cook tonight.
Like.... a....

I have no idea.

What I need to do is find the nearest greenhouse and splurge.
I am so turning my living room into a rainforest.
That would so rock.
I feel like a kid in a candy store
Or like an adult in a....

um..

whatever store those guys get excited about....

know what?

last night it was 140/73
just in case you wanted to know.
you know who you are.
:)

Hi how are ya?

4 comments:

Anon said...

i'm bored too!
you should...uhm...you should...
what's a good thing to do when you're bored????
if you figure it out, let me know. :)

M said...

I figured it out!! I figured it out!! Grade papers. :-P

Anonymous said...

yeah - 140/73 is pretty great. Like I told you, all you have to do is stay away from boring people :)

Luke said...

Inside Jokes on blogs should not be allowed. :( Secrets don't make friends.....well....that's what my mom said once

or maybe it was that one teacher...

no, I don't think it was a teacher...

ANYway...so mine was 133/45. I was around a lot of boring people.