Wednesday, June 15, 2005

realization

I was eating with jud at a chinese place today. It was good. We were talking and he asked me what I did last night. I said I went to ty and tinas for a while and then went home. He asked me what I did on monday and I told him I played my gutiar and stuff. He looked at me and I smiled and said "Yeah I know, I have no life."

Someone once told me that they were the worlds most boring person.

I beg to differ.
:)

There was a time where I HAD to be doing something everysecond of every hour of every day and I hated the fact that I had to stop for sleep or my body would crash and burn. I used to hate sleeping. But since I have moved to Fort Scott, life has slowed massively down. And honestly I'm loving that I am turning intothe worlds most boring person.

Example: activities for the bored between 5 and bed time that are worth mentioning in Fort Scott.

1. Go to walmart
2. Go for a cruise in the jeep (prior to the marmaton river incident), then go to walmart
3. Play ages of empires at the banwarts with the computers all hooked up together, see if anyone wants to go to walmart.
4. If I'm with tim, go for ice cream and them go training (sit by a railroad track and wait for trains to go by) then see if walmart's open.
5. THURSDAY SOFTBALL!!!.. and hop by walmart on the way.....
6. puzzles (got at walmart)
7. guitar (not got at walmart)
8. Go to work and play in photoshop (after a trip to walmart.)
9. Rollerblade at the college track. (actually havent found the motivation for that in forever)
10. clean the apartment with all stuff I got at walmart. (sweeper, glass cleaner, 409)

and that's only if I'm motivated.
Which I havent been.

So what do I do to keep busy?
I borrowed Ty's XBOX and got that cabella's 2005 Big game Hunting (at walmart) and spend my days lately hunting... stuff. I found that I'm getting really good at getting mauled by wolves and falling of cliffs....

maybe I'll just go to walmart tonight...

6 comments:

megs said...

WOW!! i don't think i've ever heard anyone mention walmart and how much it meant in their life before!! good job for winning the "mostl likely to be a walmart door greeter @ age 65" award!

Luke said...

Walmart: smiley faces and rolling back prices, OR, evil satanic corporation bent on World Domination?






or both?

Anonymous said...

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, . . . MICROSOFT? headquartered in SEAttle!
Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; . . . WALMART? headquarterd in Arkansas, center of the continent (earth)
Rev 13:16-17 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads; and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

HUMMMM!?!

Anon said...

Chris? You need to post again.
Otherwise, what am I supposed to do? I mean, I check your blog every single day, lookin' for somethin' to read, and there's nothing! :(

Anon said...

nothing new, I mean.


then again, "there's nothing new under the sun," right?

Anonymous said...

maybe the flog ate him. !