Tuesday, June 07, 2005

blog day

Finished and nobody is here but me.

Makes me feel pretty good to be in the captians seat of the department. Makes me feel responsible. Makes me feel even more like making prank calls around the plant. "Dan you are wanted in the bathoom, stall number 2. Dan... to the bathroom please."

Better not.

I COULD..... well... nope better not do that either.

I feel like I just won the lottery and don't know how to spend it.
Hate that feeling.
So what do I do with my moment in the spot light?
My time at the top of the department?
I think I'm gonna call a staff meeting and show the proper technique how to make a paper air plane with a paper clip launcher on the tip.

I love my job.

2 comments:

Luke said...

man...I want a garden in my room too. Inside gardens rock. Esp. the ones with waterfalls.

Luke said...

you could see how many blog post you could get in in one day! :D