Friday, June 03, 2005

Yeah, he's mine




Well.... he's Ross's but when I am in morton, he's mine.
I can't say a whole lot more cause words cant describe how I feel
and he's 800 miles away.
Kills me that I have to be so far away from this.
Honestly I don't know a ton about him.

I know that he can crawl like nobody's business
I know that he loves it when you sing to him. (He starts singing too)
I know that he loves rhythms, patting his chest or hitting mine in a techno rave beat, He gets ticked when you quit.
I know that he gets super excitedd about small stuff like drinking outta a cup with out a lid.
I know that I love him even though I wonder if he know's who I am.

I'm totally turning into the uncle that you only see at christmas and thanksgiving.
But it's alright. I know that I am where I am supposed to be and I have peace.

I'm glad for pictures like this.

I got more of his sisters but I'll post those later.

3 comments:

Luke said...

kids rock! Especially when you can give them back. ;)

Anon said...

awww...he's a cutie
looks like he knows the proper way to eat watermellon, too. :)

Anonymous said...

infantilize. (v)

a)To converse with a human in such a way as to make him seem on a lower intelligence level as yourself.

b) to dream or daydream of the good times in one's past when life consisted of eating liquid peaches and sitting in a fluffy, white cushioned seat 24/7.

c) a perfectly normal way to speak to a kid...unless you're too afraid someone might see you.