Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So so lost

I cleaned my room yesterday while I was moving all my stuff. I found my ipod, my wallet, and my camera, my battery pack, my favorite pen, my checkbook, my new credit card, my brak cd, my head phones, my wall adapters for a buncha stuff and my house keys. It was great, just like christmas!

I'm thinkin I'm gonna go buy a table today. I feel like doing my puzzle and the one I have isn't big enough. A table, and a boat load of plants and.... I am so getting ahead of myself. This is the way I am. I want to finish my puzzle and BECAUSE OF THAT, I end up buying a living room set. Go figure. Oh well. I guess I'm going to Ruddics after work.
:)

Work is just work. Nothing exciting. Allison is coming this weekend so I hope the group goes to the lake house. We never go there unless we have company. Maybe we can have a bonfire. Maybe a phone call later I can snag daves wakeboard..
This weekend just got a heck of a lot more better. But we will see...
IF we go to the lake
IF it doesn't rain
IF dave M get's his wave runners out
IF dave S let us use his wakeboard.

way to many if's to get my hopes up....
such is life.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
I hate waiting too.

Wednesday already wanting it to be friday.
sheesh.

Pressure was way up last night.
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

I am so needing a bonfire right now.
A bonfire and a guitar and one of those camp chair thingys that double for seats in canoes....
never mind.

3 comments:

Julie said...

wait, wait, wait. You lost all that stuff and you didn't miss it?

Chris said...

Well....

Kinda

The keys I was missing....

The Ipod I was wondering

The rest.....
yes.

:)

Anonymous said...

Velcro...does wonders. You need velcro clothes, then you can just stick everything on you and never lose it :)