Friday, December 30, 2005

Leaving a Legacy

Today I leave my desk job at sekan, and trade if in for a briefcase and a necktie. I knew that his day was coming but is still kinda sad, kinda. Knowing that I was coming to my last day soon It been kind of releasing. Anyhoo My legacy that I leave is NOT that of a hard working employee, is NOT that of diligence or dedication. Is is that of a Dr Pepper.
I tell you what, the guy who takes my place has big shoes to fill.



Today coworkers have brought in Dr Pepper cookies, Dr Pepper cake, Dr Pepper cracker spread, and Dr Pepper choclate chip bars. All homemade with Dr Pepper.
I shoulda quit a long time ago.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!

Sarah Fortney said...

Dr. Pepper rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is your next place of employement if not at Sekan??

Luke said...

OO,OO, I KNOW, I KNOW, PICK ME!!!

Anonymous said...

I pick you Luke, to tell me where??

Tifani said...

That's hilarious!