Thursday, December 08, 2005

Five AM

And I have been up for an hour. Beloved Just left in the jeep, and really excited by the way. Her dad just put on some fairly aggressive tires on her jeep yesterday because of the new snow. I have to admit that I would be giddy too. Those are cool tires. Even if she does hit some ice and go in the ditch, she still is gonna get to work and probably on time, even if she doesnt get back on the road. :) Hard to be jelious when I got a jeep sittin in the garage too, I just don't have one with those kind of tires. Like we have to be careful where we park that thing in the garage because we might loose things in the treads.... like the Saturn.

all said and done, I still sit here.
I still sit here, all said and done.
I was asked to be an hour early to work this morning so I think it's better if I don't try to get back to sleep just to wake up again so what do I do. Probably shut all the lights out inside and turn on the outside lights and admire all the new fallen snow. It's still softly coming down, forming a beautiful white blanket over everything. I hate to tear up the backyard now which is fine. There is plenty of land to the west of the house in the trees that I can make trails in.

All SAID AND DONE I STILL HERE.
still sitting here, all said and done.
Sitting in wonderment, baffeled that I'm not going back to bed. Argueing with myself saying that the bed is calling but I relpy to me saying that in just an hour I will be getting ready for work.

Fine, I'll stay up..... jerk.

I should make some phone calls to see who else is up.
The voice in my head is telling me I shouldn't, but another voice is telling me that I should, and another voice is telling me that icecream is most definately a breakfast option and yet another voice is telling me that I really shouldn't be talking about all the voices in my head.

I think I'll turn off all the lights and look at the snow outside.

or not.

ya know there a very select few things to do at five in the morning that are worth doing.

I need a dr pepper....

and a flamethrower.

But a dr pepper would do for now.

5 comments:

Luke said...

I wish you would've called me...then a voice in my head could've said, "CHRIS IS A JERK."

But you didn't...so it didn't...and I won't.

Anonymous said...

Chris - your nuts.But we love ya anyway!Just NEVER call me a 5:00 in the morning or I'll send my mom after you!

~Toots~

jw said...

Chris,
You amaze me with your interreaching expositories. I don't have a clue what that meant, but run with it, run and do not stop.


Slow down a little.

jw said...

oh, and what a dashing success the ebay business was with you involved. Cheers fine fellow.
and lastly, where is your link bar of exhilirating blogs to read??? I'm offended by your lack of moral support... nahhh.
God bless

Anonymous said...

You can tell her that a flamethrower will save time cooking.

But with the way it sounds like your marriage is going, you are probably the one doing the cooking.

You can tell her that a flamethrower will save time cooking, which will give you more time to go to the store for her.

You can also page through a dictionary until you find a word longer than 'justifiable', such as 'unjustifiable', with which you can argue back.

For example, "Bringing up the issue of justifiability is unjustifiable, baby."

It's self-defeating, but she probably won't notice unless she has had some philosophical training.