Tuesday, August 23, 2005

woulda

After sucha long weekend withOUT my beloved. I wonder how many people are sick of hearing about her? In my defense I only talked about her when I was asked and an occasional blurb about missing half of me. I guess I looked somewhat depressed cause I had three people ask me if someone shot my dog. That kinda made me smile. It was great to see a ton of people I haven't seen in a long time and it was Great to meet a bunch of new people form ohio but my heart was in sandeigo.

Man I'm turning out to be a sap.
Most definately gonna be kicked out of the he-man woman haters club.

An extreame heart felt thanks who put up with me this weekend while I was without my heart. You guys were great sports about it.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Aaron, What are you TALKing about??? NO there's NOT!

Luke said...

:) Love ya Chris!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I guess it was okay seeing you too.




:)