Wednesday, August 03, 2005

iwasiwasiwas

I was gonna post this entire post in german....
But I don't feel like it now.

then I was gonna do this post in sign language but then I wondered how....
then I lost motivation.

I was gonna go ask esther if there was anywork for me to do...
but then I laughed so hard I cried, and then I decided to go get a drpepper.

I bent a paper clip into a triangle and then hooked it at the end with the tip sticking out of it and I am using it to play with the hair by my ear. Momma always said that it was time to get a haircut when I started playing with that.
but I'm not movitated, now I have a mop on my head.

Two years ago we had a Fort Scott invite. Canoeing, bonfire, the whole bit, (doing it again this year by the way). Warren K and myself hopped into sekan and I showed him some stuff on my computer. We brought in some gatorade. I forgot mine and left it by the computer..... and I look over and..... well
that has got to be some kind of record.

67 more days.
more like 66 and 22 hours.
give or take.

THINGS I LEARNED YESTERDAY:
• wild black berries rock
• 3000 pound cows can be timid
• hungry 12 year old boys can be courageous
• sun bleached cow bones are cool
• Mill Creek is an excellent permanent substitute for the Marmaton (I promised papajohn I wouldn't jeep in the marmaton anymore)
• the jeep had a ton more clearance then Janelle and I thought it did.
• the jeep still needs a lift kit.
• having the love of my life in town for a couple days made the simple things in life so much sweeter.

67 more days til we are completed as one
67 more days til we never have to say goodbye again
67 more days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so are ya comin to bern this weekend?

Luke said...

So...are you for real about that Gatorade? That's incredibly amazing/freaky.

Chris said...

al,
words fail me,

"Yeah softball will be fun! See ya thursday!"
Rev 21:8....

Anon said...

just 'cause she ... uhmm ... I'll stop there.
But that's no reason for you not to come to Bern this weekend!

Hey--what about your saying you'd come to Tom's Sunday...? Huh??? ;)

Chris said...

totally right.
I shoulda left my sick fiancee to fend for herself.
dedication is for the birds.... and guys who are beyond whipped... oh wait that's me.

:)