Friday, August 05, 2005

almost 5

Massive freakout friday. Simon is gone for two weeks so I'm the design department head. NO THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY. Anyhoo, It's about done and I'm still alive.. kinda. I can't do anything with anymore files cause UPS leaves in about a hour and a half and it takes usually three to get a electronic file to hard copy proof. Doesn't matter anyway, all job's are done. It took me all day but I finally see the top of my desk. I'm gonna try not to sneeze as to not provoke job tickets to fall from the sky.

AND NOW on to concentrating on more important things, like....
I wonder what would happen if I ducttaped a buncha pigeons to bossman Lonnies dog and how I would go about doing that...
thoughts like that make me happy.

5 comments:

Julie said...

We all need to keep our eyes on our priorities. Like duck taping pigeons together. Keep that focus, Chris. Keep that focus.

Anonymous said...

duct taping :)

Chris said...

frog taping :)

comon everybody you can do it too!

penguin taping :)

octopus taping :)

megs said...

OSTRICH taping!

Anonymous said...

someone needs to tape an ostrich to a skateboard. i just really feel that that needs to be done.