Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sun better come out soon

My attitude is terrible
I'm constantly angry all day
I couldn't pray last night because I don't know if God would hear a heart in the condition that mine is in.
I hate when april comes.
Every year it happens.
Since 97
I cant stop it
it wont go away
are my scars really that deep?
I have forgiven
I have loved
I have done all that I can do for him...
I have come MORE then halfway
I MAKE THE EFFORT
for what?

FOR WHAT!!!

For a email here and there?
to hear him say that he misses me?
to act like life is fine
nothing ever happened
these scars are not here
and life is perfect...

sure I can hide it,
i can pretend that,
is that what you want?
forgive and forget right?
even though it will sit in my face
for the rest of my life

no problem i can do that

whatever

the sun better come out soon
the anniversary haden't even hit yet.
gonna be a long month.