Monday, March 07, 2005

Yet another typical monday

Lovin it.

am I stressed?
nope
am I frustrated?
nope
am I having the time of my life watching as every computer run machine in this company is glitching out?

you better believe it.



If nelson had hair, he'd be pulling it out right now and I have to admit that I am lovin it.... poor guy.

good thing about today is that there is little activivity in the sales office so there is nothing going on today.. almost..

most of the stuff just needed a flying drop kick to the head. FYI a flying dropkick to the head is otherwise known as a restart, but the visual of nelson drop kicking something is just too awesome to pass up so that's what I am gonna call it.

Nothing to talk about but all the time in the world to talk about it....
so let's see...

I got bored last thursday and read macbeth. Lessons learned were that you don't go killing everybody, it's just not a good idea. Even if the three weird sisters and the misguided wife say it's ok. Just don't.

Instead of my usual pop this morning, I'm finishing my dasani water with natural lemon flavor from last night. Natural lemon flavor? lets see the ingredients..

purified water
citric acid
sodium polyphosphates
potassium sorbate
potassium benzoate (to protect taste)
sucralose
magnesium sulfate
acesulfame patassium
potassium chloride
salt

um.... I think I'm gonna go get a dr pepper...

1 comment:

Luke said...

ahhh...Monday drop kicks to the head. Who can forget those wonderful childhood memories?...or maybe that was just me..hmm...