Monday, March 28, 2005

Nice long weekend

I did it again.

10:00 am and finished with my work. Nelson is gonna be busy for a while.

weird that my weekend felt like it was long. I only woke up only because I got a phone call saturday "morning" from a certian little sister of mine who was quite unremorseful for getting me outta bed at 11:00, and who will also be on the receiving end of the tickle of her life when I see her next..... punk.

I really didn't want to get outta bed saturday as sleeps is providing quite a nice escape latley but the neighbors dog wouldn't shutup so I didn't really have a choice.... stupid dog.

So outta bed with nothing to do.. So I cleaned. and I cleaned and I cleaned. I love my vaccum. I got it at walmart along with just about everything else that I own. It's one of those spinning dirt thingys that looks like a wind tunnel. Anyhoo I found that I can get the whole apartment from one plug cause I opted for the one with the super long chord. If my vacuum was a guy, he'd be a total stud.

After that I went and played with my camera for the majority of the afternoon. I think I can safly say that it's a solid keeper. I finally figured out the shutter speeds and F stops so I'ma happy boy.

Then off to KC with some good friends. Ever heard of O'charlies? Me neither. But good food though.

Then to target cause T and T needed a curtian rod or something and then I almost walked into the ladies room. Hate it when that happens.

Hang out then home then bed then Sunday.

Church was cool.

Got invited to a Easter Supper that wont be soon forgotten. Played hide and go seek with a ten year old. Had a 2 year old facinated by the gel in my hair. And I havent eaten that well and waited on in that manner in a very long time. To my good friend: thank you so much for inviting me to spend Sunday afternoon with your family. Thank you for being so inviting. Your family made it so easy to have an immediate comfort zone. Supper was not only great but it was fun. I had the greatest time. It was great to see you again and I glad we had a chance to get caught up. Your brothers house was so cool. Thanks for goin easy on me playing pool. I hope we don't wait as long as last time to do that again.

No comments: