Saturday, March 26, 2005

Cure for the common cold

To all who are angry

To all who are sad

To all who are confused

To all who are hurt

To all who have been dissapointed


call your mommies.
you wouldn't believe how much it helps.

if you don't have one,
call someone elses.
moms have this instinct thingy reguardless if you are their kid or not.

kinda like how dads know everything (it's a given they just do so don't question it),
moms are the emotional guru's.

I've got mom's all over the place. None compare to my REALLY REAL mom.
But they love me like I was their kid.

To my mom and dad in Colorado.
I love you and thank you both for caring so much. You guys mean the world to me.

To my mom in Missouri. I love you. Tell you husband that I love Him too and I hope to make another hunting video soon.
Thank you both for caring so much.

To my many mom's in Kansas,
I love you and thank you for caring so much.

To my many mom's in Illinois.
I love you and thank you for caring so much.

To my Mother
I love you and thank you for being you. The talk last night rocked. I'll see you in a week.

Please pray for me.
The battle is not over but I'm done being a spiritual wuss.