Wednesday, March 02, 2005

ya know...

Yeah I should be working right now but.... I was thinkin to myself, picking up from a previous thought that was once thunk while thinking about a totally different thought.

whoa....

anyhoo
I think it would be cool to be a fish. But not like little fish, I mean like a big honkin fish. One of those fish who never worry about being eaten by another fish. Like that big. But I wouldn't be a mean fish that eats people. I be a cool fish. One of those that are NOT slimy (yes they are out there) cause that would be gross. I would have the entire ocean to just swim around in. Sometimes I get in a mood where I just wanna go. Just get out and go and it doesn't really matter where as long as it not here. That'd be like perfect cause that's a big ocean out there. I think I would spend most of my time by the equator. I like being warm. (who doesn't?). Besides I think it would be cool to swim with the snorklers and stuff and they would like "hey, cool fish." I'm not sure what color I would be, but it wouldn't be just a plain color like all the other ones. But I wouldn't be like a pink color either. Pink fish? um lemme think no. Probably like a.... I don't know. Maybe I could be one of those that changes colors like a Caribbean reef squid (yeah I was gonna be a marine biologist, bet you didn't know that). I wouldn't stay there of course. I would follow the cruise ships and people would look over the side of the ship and be like "hey, cool fish". And I would follow them where ever they would go and it would be considered good luck if the cool fish follows your ship somewhere. I would probably follow the transatlantic freight shippers and they would love it because they would remember the legend of the the time that one of the bigger ships got caught in a really bad storm and all the instruments got fried and all they could see was this massive cool fish and they followed it outta the storm and into a safe harbor which actually turned out to be the exact harbor that they were trying to get to because the cool fish knew where they need to go because I had followed it many times before and hey, I'm not an idiot. And they would be like "hey, cool fish". So then I would cruise the Mediterranean Sea for a while cause I hear that it's cool there and then I would go all over the world and be known to all who travel the sea as the cool fish. When I got older I probably not get out as much. I would be seen less and less but the sailors would always keep their eyes to the horizon, looking for their friend, the cool fish. And when I was ready to die I would go find the deepest part of the pacific ocean and dissappear but no one would know I was gone and they would always be watching for me. My stories would be told through out the generations of mariners to their sons and to their sons.
I think it would be cool to be a fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey look--a cool fish!

or wait....am I just halllucinating again???

~confused person (who can't spell--or can she??)