Thursday, April 30, 2009

POV

Coupe came to visit
His blog is on the right side
we tried to kill stuff

there were no turkeys
we went to KC instead
that was ok too

KC on monday
Hunted turkeys on tuesday
went home on wednesday

we sat forever
no turkeys for a long time
it still was all good

I told him I lied
there aren't turkeys in kansas
I'm glad he then laughed

it was successful
because we enjoyed ourselves
because we were there

turkeys will soon die
after coupe comes back next year
at least I hope so

Coyotes came close
we sat and listened to them
we'll soon hunt them too

being out side.. wow
humbled by the beauty here
that was what he said

he was right i guess
I saw it with new eyes then
it is beautiful

the timber the brush
too bad it had rained alot
we had one good day

but it was enough
enough to see the beauty
enough to enjoy

the hunt

1 comment:

MDS said...

Nice haikus. Consistent. :-)