Thursday, February 15, 2007

pittcraft

First off I would just like to say,

44OZ DR PEPPER FOR 79 CENTS AT THE GAS STATION! EVEN LESS FOR REFILLS!
WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?

anyhoo

I am loving my new job. As of mid January I am now back into the world of graphic arts and design and I am loving it. Back into the world of photoshop and illustrator. With that being said I might ALMOST post again on my photoshop blog. The possibilities are endless. It's a little more intense then anything else I have done but I am loving it. I am begining to love the half hour commute to "warm up" and "cool down" for and from work.

Sides that nuthin new...


execpt I'm gonna be a dad.
thats kinda new.

For those that know me..
yeah I know
I don't know if the world is ready yet either

for those who don't know me..
don't panic
the repercussions probably wont hit till the child starts walking.

Until then there's still time to prepare for another me.
What I am bankin on is that there will be enough of "his/her" mothers levelheadedness, calmness, thoughfulness, traits in him/her that will overcome any of mine.

If they don't

well

I just got goosebumps thinking about that possibility.

speaking of,
I was just in missouri/Illinois for a wedding the other weekend and I met a lot a friends that I haven't seen in a long time. I had a great time. One memorable encounter was seeing two great friends of mine from michigan: aaron and becky. It was wonderful to see aaron again and get to fellowship with someone who is on my energy level. One of my favorite moments was at the wedding reception by the Ice sculpture.

probably overheard:
STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!
man if I had a hammer
I JUST WANT TO BASH IT!!
HEY KID don't touch IT!
I wonder if my tounge would stick to it..
I want to carry it around and ask people if they want some ice

ahh good times
seriously aaron, when you finish your doctor thing you need to come to Fort Scott.

sides that..
nuthin new

3 comments:

Luke said...

To illustrate the differences in how our minds work: I spent a good 15 minutes trying to figure out how they made it, and whether it would work to just pour water into a mold and let it freeze.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chris and Janelle!! That's so exciting!

Angie said...

Heard the news...
*Jaw dropped*
*Hands to cheeks*
*Eyes bugged*
*SCREAM*

Just kidding...wish ya God's blessings...new baby surely will be a big one.