Friday, January 06, 2006

Five Ton Fly Wheel

Stuff said about the new job: It's kinda like how you eat an elephant (or an elephino): one bite at a time.

Well yesterday made me think of the play "The Death of a Salesman" and I pretty sure the fly wheel moved backwards and the elephant took a bite out of me. Mom never said ANYTHING about days like these .

BUT TODAY I felt like I coulda been selling air and people would of hunted me down to get some. Crazyness.

Anyhoo. I like my new Job, I like my suit and tie. AND GET THIS.....
(are you ready?)





I'M SHAVING LIKE EVERY MORNING!!!!!!

yeah I know, wild.

10 comments:

jw said...

are you working for Jeff? I looked at that. He's my most excellent new cousin-in-law.

Anonymous said...

And what company are you working for, Chris???

Luke said...

OO, OO, I know!! Pick me!! Pick me!!


Yes Anonymous, I know you already picked me to tell you, but anonymous comments annoy me....so tell me who you are, and I'll tell you who he works for. :)

Deal?

Anonymous said...

No it's not a deal, because I want to be anonymous.

Chris said...

I work for
(dun da da daaaaaa)
Home Warranty Inc.

Let me tell you about some of it's features....

or not.

probably not.

as for Anonymous postings,
Anonymous is as Anonymous does and any and all are welcome to pop in and say hi with out leaving a name.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW.. chris.. your shaving every stinkin day? wait.. but your married and i thought all married men shaved everyday.. i guess thats if you have a strong willed, high maitanance, thinks she wears the pants in the relationship, wife. hmm where are you working, what are you selling, and WHY oh WHY are you shaving?

oh well it was enjoyable to read your blog.


yay for the new job, nay to the shaver burn

Anonymous said...

hi

Chris said...

Wow Clark, you just called the love of my life a strong willed, high maitanance wife who thinks she wears the pants in the relationship.

Clark, I know where you live and I have seen where you sleep. Tread lightly.

Chris said...

Hi Spiderman.

I'm a big fan.

http://quispicts.blogspot.com/2005/03/my-alter-identity.html

Anonymous said...

While you do have some amazing skilz, you most definitely are NOT spiderman. You're much too short.