Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I bet Dr Pepper wouldn't do this...

I just got this on e-mail... Interesting.

I don't gotta worry bout this one cause I am ever faithful to the pepper.


DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN!
Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can
coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and the
Pledge of Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two little
words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they didn't want
to offend anyone.
In that case, we don't want to offend anyone at the
Pepsi corporate office, either.. So if we don't buy
any Pepsi product, they will not be offended when
they don't receive our money that has the words
"In God We Trust" on it.



So fellow believers... Time to make a switch?
Make it Dr Pepper.
:)

7 comments:

Anon said...

oh dear
now i have a dilemma.

b/c i have to decide...does mountain dew count?
it's not like their cans have that on them.
on the other hand, they are a part of pepsi co....


oh dear....

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you...it wasn't Pepsi, it was Dr Pepper--but they have an explaination. Please see the following links:

http://www.pepsi.com/help/false_rumor.php

and

http://www.dpsu.com/drpepper_can.html

Luke said...

HA! It was Dr. PEPPER!! HA!




come on...



that's just funny...



"I bet Dr. Pepper wouldn't do this...blah blah blahdy blahdy blah"

Luke said...

Chris: You do know I love you right? I mean...like...you're cool and stuff.

M said...

Looks like none of it's an issue, anyway. :-) It happened approximately 4 years ago.

Christopher--bring your lovely wife to visit someday, will ya? Like maybe June would be good...

Chris said...

This is the last time I read a foward mail from a certian P Klotzle... not that's too obvious... lets call him Paul K.

Jen I Knight thee madam bubble burster,

punk..

I'm telling brett you cant have any more Skittles OR Dr. Pepper..

Luke.... Yeah yeah yeah love you too!

MIranda, we would love it.

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Brett never lets me have any anyway.