Monday, January 23, 2006

THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!

After some REAL researching I have found the REALLY REAL answer to all my questions.

The Slogan was actually a smear campagine on the part of pepsi. A very intricate plan to quash the far superior Dr Pepper. The One Nation slogan was pass through a panel of people who found it quite disturbing that Pepsi would do such a thing. So they started the internet rumor saying they did it while fabricating the Dr Pepper site that Miss Heiniger so CONVIENTLY found. So people would think bad of pepsi just long enough to have their conscience pricked when finding out the so called "truth".

but alas I will not fall into such a well layed out trap. NO not I. for in digging I have fourd the preliminary cans of the pepsi smear campagine. This was found to be not so believeable so they switched to the current lie of "One Nation..." theme.
here it is.



sounds just like a lot of people I know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! sounds like ma!!!!!!!!!!