Wednesday, October 19, 2005

time stood still today

THE ONE time that I don't mind working late....

The ONE time that I'm all for workin til whatever because I know that she wont be there when I get home

THE ONE TIME...
and I was asked if I wanted to leave early if I was bored.

seriously.
this isn't funny.

I'd talk more about it but I gotta get to goin. I ordered pizza for tonight when she gets home and I wanna be there with food before she gets home.

So you'll just have to hear tomorrow about the fire that boredom built. Yeah it rocked.

Mental note for ya'll, (might wanna jot this one down somewhere)
October means dry grass.
dry grass burns like gasoline
which means that you don't really need gas in the first place...

just so you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grok tir rapple tom, wlan dun tad. Joproppew snedron trokky cheelammonad.

Vince Francesi said...

ooooooo

I can't wait!
This is gonna be a cool story.

and... what did that other guy say?!?!?

Brooke said...

I sense pyromaniacism....??

Anonymous said...

Lih pookteek shnivn vo.