Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The start of a new era

Called waiting for my beloved to get home. It starts today with her first day back to work. One of the major decisions we had to make was where we were going to live. She loves her job at the hospital. LOVES IT. I didn't want her to give it up so I was actually getting ready to search for work in the city. But she wanted to live here in the country. We weighed the pros and cons of both and chose to live out here... In rattlesnake land. (by the way, shotgun plans are coming along just swimmingly, I'll keep ya'll posted)

So my beloved has close to an hour and a half commute followed by a 12 hour shift.

And then there is me.

home at fiveish.

waiting til 9 oclock til my beloved comes home.....

so the adventures begin.
me bored outta my mind... and allllll alone.
this could get interesting.
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and Janelle!!

Anonymous said...

Sprag gott wih rop, min tommen loo. Ghee prokponsuttronk, pammet!

Chris said...

Thanks Anonymous! Those are always welcome.

and sombody smack coupe on the back, I think he's choking.