Thursday, October 06, 2005

And thus the evil disposal was conquerored..ed

it was great. All I had to do was put it off and let it sit on the kitchen counter til my father in law put it in. And then when he finished that he when ahead and put the sink in too. How cool is that.
I wonder how many other things can work like that..
hmm.. I might just forget to mow the lawn......til 2007.

Speaking of, I think I just my have talked Janelle into getting a mossburg riot gun. http://www.mossberg.com/pcatalog/Law.htm
It's the second one down. This puppy's laying across my lap while on the ridermower in the middle of the summer. We have made the discovery that the land we have just purchased is chuck full of rattlesnakes.

well isn't that just great.

We asked the guy that comes and fills the propane tank, he said that we were in the heart of rattlesnake alley.

The stinkin heart.
we are Pilgrims in an unholy land.
and the war is starting.

I went out to my mail box yesterday and I saw a small one going across the road...
and here I thought life would be nice and slow out in the kansas country.
sheesh.

oh well

anyhoo next summer when it starts gettin warm, grab a gun and common out!
We have a shoot out.
It'll be great.
keep what ya kill.

only problem is I hear they are endangered.
well guess what..
on my land
so am I.

6 comments:

megs said...

heh heh heh!!! that's great! i'd love to come out, but i don't have a gun, do you think janelle will let me borrow hers? because i want a rattle snake skin purse and matching shoes!

Anonymous said...

Oh Whacking Day!
Oh Whacking Day!
Our hallowed snake skull-cracking day!
We'll break their backs
Gouge out their eyes
Their evil hearts we'll pulverize!
Oh Whacking Day!
Oh Whacking Day!
May God bestow His grace on thee.


SB

Anonymous said...

DON'T KILL THE SNAKES!!!






lemme have one first.

Anonymous said...

no, seriously.

i've already got the cage and stuff.

Luke said...

You're married now

Anonymous said...

PLEASE invite me down sometime! My .45 would love it. http://www.ruger.com/Firearms/FAProdView?model=511&return=Y

Definitely get the gun. Nothing beats a new gun and a yard full of rattlesnakes...except a new gun and a yard full of rattlesnakes and bunnies.