Thursday, October 27, 2005

hey um, whoa

New hobby,

what can I find that burns the coolest.

There has GOT to be a support group for this kinda thing.

Yesterday I found a buncah card board tubes here at work that were gonna be thrown away.
WHAT A WASTE!! How somone could carelessly throw away something like that when I can just as easliy and carelessly and needlessly spew toxic gases and carbons into the the atomsphere. Sheesh some people. I actually took my time and did it the old fasion boy scout way. No cool boom but hey it got the job done. The tubes kinda acted like a cannon of sorts for the fire. it was kinda cool. the fire in the middle was sucking hte ari in from one end and if tilted just a hair made flames shoot about seven inches out the other end.

So tonight is the last night that I have to go with out. Soooo.. what to do.

The possibilities are seriously endless.

I could...

organize my underware drawer.... then burn something
or I could rearrange the garage and start hanging stuff on the work bench wall.... and then go burn somthing,

OOHH OOHH I need to go develope some film at walmart!!! and then I can go burn something...

I think I got everything I had on my list to do done during lunch today.
Stuff just kinda snuck (past tense of sneak) up on me.

things I forgot to do cause I was busy burning things.

pay credit card bill (yeah um... oops)
stop utitlies at apartment
take care of tags on jeep and truck.
get name and address switched on DL
get address switched on plates.
foward mail from apartment
get car insurance updated (progressive rocks!!)
get fresh coat of mud on jeep in creek bed.....

oh wait.. got that last one.

oh well. So lunch kinda took a Tad longer then usual. like.. kinda sorta an hour and a half longer then usual.

on a cool note, a pack of coyotes visited me in my back yard while I was bonfiring (I think thats what I'm gonna call my new hobby). It was wild. I love the sound of those guys, but this time it was a tad too close. Sorta freaked me out cause there were not a few of them and only one of me. So I got the shot gun.

Speakin of, my love thinks it's more important to buy a dining room table and chairs then to add another gun to the two I already have. I told her that her priorities were messed up.......

I think it's gonna be a bit til I get the gun.

No rattle snakes sighted yet.
either it's too cold for them or they heard that the rattle snake slayer came to town.

rattle snake slayer... I like it.

or as they say in spanish

el rattle snake slayer.....o

I think I'm gonna go home and burn something.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Chris, it has been over a week since I spoke an intelligible word to you.

I want you to know that I have fired my psychologist and am now coming to you for counseling.

I am having trouble with my relationships, and at least twice a day I get my foot stuck in my disc drive. Please help me.

Anonymous said...

I can help you.

Anonymous said...

Buy her the dining room furniture ASAP. Then you can become a gun dealer, buy all the used guns you want and use them as tax write-offs for your business, leaving them "for sale" while you fire them to your magnanimous heart's content.

Anonymous said...

Asesino de viboras de cascabel.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Genius boy just figured out how to put pictures on his weblog.

By the way, you are a genius. In your own flaming way. I love you.

Anonymous said...

In my own totally heterosexual way.

Anonymous said...

Did you burn yourself to death or land your butt in jail? You've been silent for a week.

I hope you're okay.

Anonymous said...

dude you are screwed up. one nice thing that burns REALLY well is styrofoam insulation. seriously, this stuff is so cool. try it you'll like it i guarenrtee